Tuesday 14 October 2014

Alumnus Josh Murfitt on working with Art Language Location

Art Language Location is a city-wide art exhibition in Cambridge, and I’m working as their documentary photographer for a second year. 



When I was a third year student at Anglia Ruskin, the organisers gave a presentation to our class, and said they sometimes need photographic records of things. I got in touch and proposed a documentary project, and it went from there. 


It’s been a great opportunity to meet established artists which has led to some of my first commissions photographing art work after graduation, not to mention that it’s been a really fun project to work with. This year I have some framed prints in a mini-exhibition at Waterstones in Cambridge, and some wrapped prints for sale in the ALL shop. I also have a gallery page on the ALL website which I’m keeping up-to-date throughout the events, at http://www.artlanguagelocation.org/gallery



The show runs from 15th October - 2nd November 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment